Feb 1, 2009

Fatawa_Dr. Muhammad Sa'id Ramadan Al-Bouti

Fatawa_Dr. Muhammad Sa'id Ramadan Al-Bouti

Question :

Why didn't our prophet have any child from the other wives (only from khadeege had children)? Some want to know the reason. Some say that he himself didn't want to have a child from the other wives. There is no justice in this matter. His wives might want to have a child and he didn't want.

Answer :

The Messenger (pbuh) did not make any attempt to have or not to have children from any of his wives. It was only Allah's will and wisdom, and Allah is more knowing of the wisdom of this matter.

Question :

I have a child from a previous marriage who is 15 years old. I devorced his mother when he was 4 years. His mother is not a muslim, however my son considers himself a muslim but does not practice unless Iam with him. After hearing a mr. albouti about the (Hurmah) of living in the west for no urgent reason I am fearing for my other two childern from my present wife. am strongly thinking about leaving for my home muslim country, but I can not make my 15 year old leave with me because he lives with his mother due to a court order. Wil I become an( Athim) sinner if I leave him behind adding that I will still support him financially and spiritually. Please I need your answer.

Answer :

In case you continue to raise him in a way which might make him grow as a Muslim adhering to his religion, I hope that you will bear no responsibility for his stay in the lands of the West.

No comments: